Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Evermore, page 15

First an apology for taking such a long break from this story. I am sorry. I am posting the first draft of page 15, partly because it's been so long since I've updated the story, and partly to keep me focused on finishing it. I have truly hated leaving it so long, especially as I know the ending, but you, the reader, do not. This has not been how I would have liked "Evermore" to progress, but sometimes things happen that change one's course, for a while. I hope to keep up with this in a timely fashion, and I hope you come back to read the story. I will notify you, the reader, that I have updated the page via my facebook page. (page updated 25 September)

If you are a new reader of "Evermore", start here.

<<*               <*               page 15               *>               *>>

 

<<*               <*               page 15               *>               *>>

You can also find me on Kytömaa artWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment